[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead
yourdomain.com • View topic - Get Seats They’ll Be Too Excited To Sit In

Get Seats They’ll Be Too Excited To Sit In

Description of your first forum.

Get Seats They’ll Be Too Excited To Sit In

Postby Opaljenny » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:40 pm

I can’t believe it!! The Harlem Globetrotters are touring again on their 2010 Magical Memories World Tour and will be coming to the War Memorial At Oncenter in Syracuse, New York on Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 7:00pm! I remember this group of extremely talented young men from when I was a kid! I remember watching their Saturday morning cartoon show and enjoyed seeing them guest star in many of my other favorite shows when I was a child

That was over 20 years ago and I think it is safe to say by their longevity that, the Harlem Globetrotters put on one heck of a show!! I enjoyed watching them back then and now can share the experience with my child after all these years.

If you haven’t had a chance to see the guys in action, now is the perfect chance! Even if you have seen the show, take your family and friends to share the fun. I can assure you first hand….it’s safe to guarantee a good time :)

Tickets have already gone on sale. I currently work for Miles of Marketing (http://www.milesofmarketing.com) and this information has been provided to me by the Harlem Globetrotters. I was given a promotional code to save 7.00 on your tickets. I thought it would be nice to share that savings with other mothers out there. All you need to do is use the promotional code MOM during checkout (some restriction apply)

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00004 ... 3&camefrom
Opaljenny

Return to Your first forum